Top 10 at BILT ANZ 2019
By now BILT seems like a distant memory, but hopefully you have already found some ways to implement at least one thing you learnt at BILT this year. But now its time to relive the memories with our most popular post of the year BILT ANZ Top 10. It’s great to see this year we have a fantastic line up of local and international speakers feature in the Top 10 from the very technical to topics very much falling into the non technical side of leadership and development.
So without further waffle, here they are:
10. Truly Master Your Time In A Modern Era Mark Dobson
9. How To Spend Your Inheritance After BIM Dies Quinton Cooper
8. Interactive VR development with Unity Johan Hanegraaf
7. Panel: Geeks Talk Tech Joe Banks
6. Greenlight: How to Design, Test and Deliver what customers want Marcus Fich
5. Dynamo, Why So Serious?! John Pierson
4. Flex Your Families John Pierson
3. Digital fabrication: Bridging the gap between concept & construction Paul Wintour
2. Implementing a Digital Practice: Looking Beyond BIM Management Steve Nonis & Ellen Bensky
And proving that she definitely knows what she is talking about when it comes to speaking, our number 1 speaker this year…was our speaker coach Katherine Mair.
1. Workshop: Demonstrating Your Brand & Value at Work Katherine Mair
Speaker ratings are based upon the feedback we receive via the app on the session and the materials. Where speakers receive high scores but only a low number of responses, we don’t include their results. (So speakers remember next year to remind the class at the end of the session to give feedback). This year we had 3 speakers who fell into this category and therefore a special mention also goes to
Revit Phasing from A to Z Sash Kazeminejad
Bridging the Gap with the Revit API Brett Burling
Revit for Mechanical Engineers Andrew Bagnall
If you missed these sessions, remember that you can find the session materials online, particularly for more technical talks and labs the session presentations and handouts can be invaluable. Thanks to everyone who provided feedback via the app and survey.