Increasing demand for digital transformation is changing the interaction between the built environment and people today.
As Singapore embarks on its Smart Nation journey, the 2nd edition of Smart Buildings Conference organised by REDAS (Real Estate Developers’ Association of Singapore) and RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) will bring together over 14 prominent market leaders on 6 March 2019 and deep-dive into the government’s strategies and activities on how to transform existing buildings to be ‘smart’, such as retrofitting existing industrial, commercial and residential buildings as well as incorporating smart FM solutions.
Details about the conference
Date: 6 March 2019, Wednesday
Time: 9am to 5:20pm
Venue: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Singapore
Address: 392 Havelock Road, Singapore 169663
- Driving Smartness in HDB Towns: Creating Estates that Care for You
Er Dr Johnny Wong, Group Director, Building & Research Institute, HDB
- Towards Smart Building – Developments in Singapore
Benjamin Towell, Senior Manager – Green Mark Department (New Development), BCA
- Building Safety and Security Driven by Smart Technology
Ansley Yeo, IOT Lead South East Asia, Microsoft
- Singapore’s Smart Nation: The national strategic implementation for existing and upcoming buildings.
- Smart systems within the building: Understand the integration, limitations and benefits.
- Hear from the dynamic panel of experts: What are the technical aspects and social implications?
- The future smart buildings: Change is the only constant?
- Insights into the value chain of smart technologies investment.
This conference is supported by BCA, HDB, ACES, APREA, CIOB, DBEI, IFMA, SCAL, SCL, SIBL, SISV and SPM. Visit www.rics.org/smartbuildings for more information or email [email protected] for any enquiries